From SWGoH Wiki
Jump to navigationJump to search
Status Effect-Demoralized.png Description
-50% Offense, -25% Critical Chance, -25% Critical Damage; does not stack with other debuffs
Status Unique • Debuff
Exclusive to Characters
Limited to Moff Gideon
Dispellable No
Resistible No
Copyable No


This status effect is only applied by Moff Gideon. Once Moff Gideon dies this effect will end.

Characters that can apply

Unit-Character-Moff Gideon-portrait.png
Moff Gideon

File:Status Effect-Demoralized.pngDemoralizedDemoralized